Great miracles related to the cold of the Prophet (peace be upon him)
Hazrat Syedna Jabir says that Hazrat Bilal told me that I called for Fajr in a very cold night but no one came to the mosque.
Dear friends, Allah Almighty has bestowed great powers on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), which the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said from time to time. Narrates the great miracles of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in which it is mentioned that the cold is removed.
The cold is gone from the worshipers:
Hazrat Syedna Jabir says that Hazrat Bilal told me that I called for Fajr in a very cold night but no one came to the mosque. After a while I called again but no one came this time.
When the Messenger of Allah saw this, he asked: What happened to the people? I replied: The severe cold has prevented people from coming to the mosque.
Upon hearing this, he prayed: “O Allah, remove most of the cold from them.” That is, “O Allah, remove the cold from the people! Hazrat Bilal says: I testify that the cold was so severe that I saw people blowing fans due to the heat in the morning.
The cold went away in obedience to the Holy Prophet:
Hazrat Syedna Ibrahim Taymi narrates from his parents that once we were present in the service of Hazrat Syedna Hudha Yafah bin Yaman. Who will bring the news of the infidels? And he will have my companionship on the Day of Resurrection.
The people remained silent. He said the second time and the third time, but all remained silent. Then he said: O Huzaifah! Bring me the news of Quraysh! When you mentioned my name, now it was time to go. He said: Bring me the news of the people (infidels) and do not be angry with me! I didn't feel cold at all.) Even when I reached the Quraysh, when I came back from there, I felt like I was walking in a bath.
He came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and informed him of his condition. When I finished, I started feeling cold. So the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) covered me with his extra blanket which he used to cover. I slept till morning. In the morning the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to me: Now get up! (Sahih Muslim, Kitab al-Jihad, Chapter Ghazwa al-Ahzab, No. 2, Volume 2, Page 3
Heat in the cold:
Abd al-Rahman ibn Abu Laila narrates: Hazrat Abu Laila used to sit and talk with Hazrat Ali at night. Hazrat Ali used to wear warm clothes in summer and cold clothes in winter. He asked Hazrat Ali about this. He said: On the day of the battle of Khyber, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent a message to me. I was troubled. O Allah, remove the cold and heat from Ali! Hazrat Ali said: I have not felt any cold or heat since that day.
(Sunan Ibn Majah, No. 2, Volume 1, Page 2)
May Allah bless us with the true love of His beloved Prophet, believe me! Just as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) miraculously removed the severity of the cold from the people with the gift of Allaah, if we strengthen the bond of obedience and submission to the Messenger of Allaah, The habit of our sins will also be removed from it, as in the narration of Musnad Imam Ahmad: It is narrated from Hazrat Abu Imam that a young man came to the service of the Holy Prophet and said: O Messenger of Allah! Allow her to commit adultery. The people turned to her and rebuked her and pushed her back, but the Holy Prophet said to her: Come closer to me! He went and sat near the Holy Prophet. He asked: Would you like immorality for your mother? He said: By Allah! Never.
I will sacrifice on you. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: People do not like her for her mother either. Then you asked her about her daughter, sister, aunt and uncle. Then I sacrificed myself. Then the Holy Prophet placed his blessed hand on his body and prayed: O Allah! Forgive his sins purifing his heart and protect his private parts. The narrator says that after that This young man never paid attention to any (sin). (Al-Musnad for Imam Ahmad, No. 2259, vol. 1).

Post a Comment
Post a Comment